Every smart business owner knows that a successful sale starts long before someone visits your website and clicks “buy it now.” Your brand is unique and you need a website that creates a memorable experience for your customers. webOPTIMA offers ecommerce websites that are easy to navigate and captures the essence of your brand. Write blogs on your website? Great! We can make it to where you can add a single product or a group of products directly on your blog page.
Features of a webOPTIMA built Ecommerce Website:
- Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Import and export products: Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
- Shipping options: Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Shipping rates: Set a flat rate or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products. Calculate and show the right rates to customers at checkout.
- Free shipping: Offer free shipping for certain products or certain locations – the choice is yours.
- Geo-location support: Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- Tax options: Show taxes based on your customer’s shipping address, billing address or your store’s base address. Automatically calculate major country and state tax rates.
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- One-click refunds: Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- Highlight important products throughout your store: Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- Reporting: View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
Some of the Payment Processors we work with:
Secure, Scalable Easy-to-use Ecommerce Solution Fits Your Website Design
Our web site management system integrates seamlessly into your ecommerce website design and offers the most complete secure ecommerce solution available, including web-based online store builder, shopping cart, credit card processing, PayPal, inventory management, cross-selling, recurring orders, wish list, gift certificates, gift cards, promo codes, customer address books, customer service, UPS integration, online order tracking and much, much more. The flexible ecommerce system design enables your website to accept credit cards, checks, money orders, PayPal, gift certificates and 3rd party payment systems. The Frontend and Backend accessible site is more than simple website shopping cart software – it is a completely integrated ecommerce solution that automates your online commerce from product entry to fulfillment and web site customer service. Our ecommerce software is powerful and flexible enough to handle millions of transactions, yet simple enough for the startup merchant to design an e-store or ecommerce website without the need for technical staff or even a webmaster! The design of the E-Commerce Website Management System was created from the ground up to be easily managed by on-site or off-site non-technical staff – one person with no HTML or web programming skills can efficiently manage multiple ecommerce websites.
For the large, high volume ecommerce website, the design incorporates advanced website features that allow your team to collaborate and separate responsibilities. Product management, ecommerce order processing, fraud prevention, fulfillment, marketing and website customer service are separated out into intuitive modules, and each administrative action is tracked and logged in a history archive. Technical and design staff have access to even more advanced website features, allowing sophisticated product placement, HTML layout anywhere text can be added and integration with 3rd party software and ecommerce components.
Selling online is an incredibly easy process with your ecommerce website. Simply add your product via the automated web-based product wizard, design attributes (size, color, format, weight, etc.), set inventory levels and create any special processing rules. Once your product is in your online store, the ecommerce system makes order processing an even easier task. All processing is segmented in to an automated workflow based system, including credit card processing, fraud prevention, backorders, shipping, order tracking and returns. Your customers will enjoy state of the art customer service, receiving full access to view orders online, reprint receipts and invoices, create customer service requests, track shipments automatically via UPS, check gift certificate and download status, and much more.
We also offer Monthly Maintenance Programs designed for your website’s individual volume and includes Search Engine Optimization and Online Marketing Support.